Pages

No more parade... =(

Photobucket1st day of February...
Love month...
Birthday month! yehey! Photobucket

Wow...it's the month of February already. Time is speeding so fast. I just felt like going to school after the Christmas break and now, Valentine's Day will be happening soon? Wait, break please. I'll be 19 within 18 days. I'm not hurrying that much.

Anyway, it's my PE day today and I received a very bad trip news! My professor just reminded me that I have to make-up the class that I wasn't able to attend to last time. It's my very first time to encounter such professor to give make-up class for a PE subject. I mean, what can she do if I can't make it to her PE class. What if I'm sick or I have to go somewhere important? I think make-up class is only worthy for academic subjects ONLY. And here's another gggrrrRR-ing news...I must have a make-up class on M-W-F, 7 to 11am ONLY. I reasoned out that that's the schedule of my class at Commerce so I asked if she can give me another schedule. A schedule on the afternoon, perhaps? She just replied: "Aba...bahala kayo. Mai-incomplete ang grade niyo pag hindi kayo nagmake-up class". kayo means Me and my classmate Kai.
Can she just excuse us and give us a passing grade for that game? Besides my team lost... a passing grade can be okei. I'll make it up on the next game, perhaps. But, what can I do? She's the professor..I'm the student. No more questions asked.

Even though I have my PE class today, I still have to work for Pre-Com..especially that our week is just beyond reach. Imagine, I'm going to the dean's office and at the Office for Student Affairs wearing my Softball uniform. It looks okei naman..not that embarrassing. It's just not that student-like for me...that's all.

If I can just describe my work and all the news that had happened to me today, I would say: It's DEPRESSING, SHOCKING and TIRING.
First of all, the Pre-Com parade was cancelled. We had a big problem regarding asking permission from the Secretary General and Vice Rector for Finance of UST. Who would have known that we have to ask permission pa from them thru letter. I felt tuloy that I was the one responsible for it kasi I'm the one in-charge with the letters. But, on the other side, no one even told me that the letter is needed. I would have done that kind of letter if someone reminded me. Miss A, the one in-charge for Student Affairs at OSA (Office for Student Affairs) even told me that I must ask the help from our adviser..and our adviser must talk to our Fr. Regent so as to talk to our Secretary General, which happens to be a priest also, to approve our parade on Monday. Miss A even used the word bulong which sounds really funny. It's quite funny seeing a priest whisper to another priest in order to approve something. But that's a good suggestion, actually.

When I brought the news to our headquarters and to our adviser...we all panicked. Well, not all...I'd rather say, SOME. Some were much focused with the Pre-Com night..they don't have a clue that the Parade might not push through. And so, that happened. We didn't find Fr. Regent at the Dean's office so Mam Puno had a heart to heart talk with our dean. I wasn't able to hear their conversation because they're both inside the dean's private office. I'm with Sir Nuevo and Mam Rosete..talking about the plans for our Pre-Com week now that the traditional Parade will be cancelled.

I'm just a bit happy that Sir Nuevo asked me if I'll still be a Student Assistant this summer. Of course, I said YES! I thought they're going to change us na...luckily I'll be staying.

I wasn't able to wait for Mam Puno because I have to go home na. It's 6:00pm on my watch and that's not good. I just received a text just now from Jayson (our president) that the Pre-Com parade is cancelled. That's really depressing... =(
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: