Pages

I hate this day because

- I left my umbrella in our classroom

-I left our group envelope for New Market Development..
(shucks.. ang dami ng researches ang nandon)

- The reason why Im like this because I'm absent-minded.

-The reason why Im absent-minded because I was thinking about something.

-This something is not a thing.

-Upto now Im still thinking about it.. I slightly can't stand it anymore.

- I am on the "iwas mode" since yesterday... me not liking it. :(

- I wasn't able to buy my Services Marketing book.

I Love this day because:

-I got high marks in our Salesmanship quiz last time.

-Tomorrow is Saturday..

-And every Saturday, hope starts to be active again.

-I mean, hope in 2 ways.. (.^__^.)

-On Monday, we don't have classes.. its the holiday of obligation.. so you reading this must hear mass in honor of our blessed Immaculate Conception.

- Somethings changing bit by bit.. me liking it (??really!!)

- Im gonna change my music song tommorow! yey.. no time today.

**Life is still COOL.. don't worry.**




0 comments: