Pages

2nd day... Mayors, where art thou?

It's the second day of our OJT, and the second day for my journal.
Honestly, this is kinda pissing me off since I've got loads of
experiences where I've got to read my own journal, then memories
come flashing back again one by one which makes me laugh at my own
self later on for doing and writing such crazy things..haha!


I see to it kasi na I write something about a special event or
basta something "special" so that mas worth it
ang laugh trip pag nagbabasa ng journal.
And syempre, mas naappreciate mo yung effort.

And believe me, this trend never fails.

Anyway, let me just enumerate the things I've done for my 2nd day:
-Research: City Mayors of Bataan, Aurora, Nueva Ecija and Zambales
-encode: Cook Magazine recipes.
-put Philippine Graphic mags inside plastics with labels (est. 100pcs)

So, there is was, my productivity for the day. It's just our second day so, no heavy loads to be expected. And besides why should I expect one if I'm still enjoying
(together with my friend) observing them and greeting strangers which I have to
see for a span of 200 hours divided by 9 every week for 5 days. I have to be honest,
that is NO easy task.
As far as I know, being myself means having a hard time getting to know bunch of people and I settle to be close with a few ones.
Even though Im a marketing major, I javen't developed that yet and is still on the verge of forming that "trait" to myself since kelangan sa future job ko.
I may fool others but I can't decive myself.

So after exposing a part of myself in that previous paragraph,
lemme expose my OJT experience which is the purpose of this entry,
isn't it?

Hhhmmm... the most stressful work for the day is the part where we have to research about the City mayors and their contact numbers.
City Mayors, where art thou??
This is really HARD!!! SWEAR!!!
It took us about 2 hours and still work is incomplete.
Ang dami pang kulang.
Nakakalergey!!

Moving on, share ko naman observations ko.
Im lucky since dito ako napadpad to have my OJT.
Thanks to my friend and she referred me here.
I know that she has to thank me since she was able to find a partner for this task,
but I have to thank her more since I was able to find a company.
Maybe, is walang PGPI, unemployed parin ako upto now.


Until next time! (.^__^.)

0 comments: