Pages

TOO FAST, I'M FURIOUS!

Hey!
Its my 4th day and here are the things
I've done for OJT!

**surfed the net whole day for contact numbers of pharmaceutical
companies, afterwards called Getz, Jannsenn Companies

**researched for the contact detials of government agencies under
DENR and afterwards called them too.

**searched for contact numbers of private/public organizations who
support Natural Family Planning.

Noticing the work that I've done, you may think
I'm a call center agent.. ???
Well, you're partly right since I've felt that way too.

Honestly, hindi ako matawag na person and very
seldom akong kumausap ng mga friends ko over the phone kaya
hindi talaga ako sanay.
In short,
I just make my face thick.. (ayaw tagalugin eh, noh?)
since the person on the other line don't have any clue who
on the other line is.
Its just the voice they know.
That's it.
Sabi nga nung isang Sir namin,
"huwag kayong matakot, hindi naman nangangain yung telepono"
ehem!


One thing just pissed me off!
Calling those government agencies takes me to hell!
I knew it from the start and Im right.
101% right!
All I can say is that most of the people whom I've talked today
from the government agencies were very rude.
AS IN!
Yung tipong tinatanong mo ng maayos, then sasagutin ka
ng pabalang.
You can explain it properly naman eh..
Not in a bitchy manner! pffft!
**end of RANT**
Mas okei parin talaga sa mga hotels and other private firms,
where the reason is too obvious naman.

If you have read my blog post yesterday,
You will know where this one will lead to.
Here's my latest scoop!
One of my friends keep on bugging me about this..
So, better read it friend!

"HE" told us (with my friend, take note) if we are free
tomorrow and if we can hang out with them.
Im a bit shocked because I wasn't expecting this soo soon!
Lots of thoughts raged inside my mind.
All BOYS hang-out to ah? (excluding us, syempre)
Is this a moviehouse hang-out or a bar hang-out since I suppose
that all of these guys drink, and he even asked me if I drink..
which he doubted later on if I do.
(Why ask if he knows the answer.. )

At first... Im quiet.
That's my attitude kasi eh.
I kept quiet since I don't want to say NO, nor to say YES at once.
I look at all angles first, and then the possibilities.
I decide at the last minute.
With my silence, this guy said to me na baka daw may date ako tomorrow,
which I replied with a..

haha, just kidding.
In emoticons, like this siguro:

haha!
He asked if we can watch a movie
"The Fast and the Furious 4" with them and promised na
hindi naman kami gagabihin.
My friend asked if saan ba yung place, he replied naman na it's near lang..
and later on joked that Market Market is an option.
Hmph! I've never been to Market Market ever..
so I guess, this place is far.

He kept on asking me if I'll be available, and finally..
I've replied..
"We'll see."

If you know me wholeheartedly, you will know what that catch phrase means.
Will explain tomorrow, kasi for sure may mangyayari pa.
Hhmmmm... are you getting a bit confused?
Where on earth do I find this guy and my friend when for the whole
day I'm at the office?
haha!
THINK!

0 comments: