Pages

Reasons to Hate and Love Blogging









Funny Me.
Last Friday's blogging session time was moved
2 days after!
Oh dear, I just can't believe and imagine how busy I am now.
Actually, my social life is starting to wear off.
But I don't forget to spend time with myself and my loved ones.
Thank god for social networking sites,
a place where my social life is being pampered.

I found this layout when I was at our school library.
I have no intentions of changing my blog or even checking it.
To state it clearly: My blog became dormant.
My blog-attitude changed when I saw this girl beside me reading a blog post
and she was too absorbed with it.
I dunno what's with that, buy I started to remember my blog.
I actually missed it. 
The urge sprung back!

I have to thank that girl.

But actually, i started hating blog post for the past few months 
with the following reasons:
- no time
- blogging is time consuming
- no stories to tell
-the above reason makes me sad
- just plain lazy

And I realized...
the reasons why I hate this was actually outnumbered by the reasons why
I LOVE it.
- memories to share
- ability to express oneself
- helps me understand my self better
- fun in sharing your experiences
-helps me be updated with the latest buzz happening around
- train my English writing skills
-enjoy life
-appreciate the simplicity of life


I can go on and list down the reasons as many as I can
but the last one explains them all.

So, from now on, I'll be keeping my blog updated again.
I wanna write down things on a different perspective.
One that suits my age.
Hmmmm.. Im gonna think about and see the results.


Euphoria and Optimism brought me here.
Let me continue my journey.


3-edit.jpg

1 comments:

Joan said...

ahhh I miss blogging too! but like you said, it's very time consuming....I hardly ever have time to sleep let alone blog! =(

but yah....i miss you marielle! i will see you soon.