Pages

October Books Galore

Maybe it's because of my age?
Because surprisingly, these past few days, I get fond of buying books.
Actually, its quite addictive.
Every salary day, I have to buy a book!
By hook or by crook!
I've got a good source to buy good books!
And so far, it never failed me.
And what's good is that they're all great!
Well, as for me, I just look at its cover.. and then when I liked it,
I'LL BUY IT! ♥




 1. She's Come Undone - Meet Dolores Price. She's thirteen, wise mouthed but wounded, having bid her childhood good-bye. beached like a whale in front of her bedroom TV, she spends the next few years nourishing herself with the Mallomars, potato chips, and Pepsi her anxious mother supplies. When she finally rolls into young womanhood at 257 pounds, Dolores is no stronger and life is no kinder. But this time she's determined to rise to the occasion and give herself one more chance before really going belly up.

2. The Food Of Love - this book revolved around 3 personas:
a. Laura Patterson - is studying art history in Rome. She's decided that from now on she';; only go out with a man who can cook.
b. Tommaso Massi  - handsome and silver tongued, tells Laura that he's a chef at one of Italy's best restaurants. In fact, he's just a humble waiter.
c. His best friend, Bruno - who really is a chef - a brilliant one - is called upon to help. But when he also falls for Laura, the sparks begin to fly...

3. I Can't Believe She Did That - This book is mostly about the deep-rooted and misleading cultural belief that "good girls support one another, bad girls do not" and its effect on how women handle conflict in their professional relationships.


Believe me or not,
Im still not yet finished with the first one (The She's Come Undone book)
and as of now, I have plans to buy a new set again.
Of course, I'll wait for my salary day first. :p
Im a bookworm by heart,
I just forgot how to practice it. ♥


0 comments: