Pages

..I just can't help but wonder...

There'll come a day
When the world stops turning
And stars will fall from the sky
But this feeling will last
When the sun stops burning
All I wanna do is love you
Till the end of time.
... It seems like I'm being carried away by this song - - getting inspired as the lyrics keeps on sinking in my mind. It was a song sang by Britney Spears which speaks about unending love..which will last forever.
So while I'm listening to this song, I'm planning to share something here...(.__"__.) Might as well, I'll be more inspired by the end of my blog..
It's Monday..start of another exciting and surprising week as a 1st year college student. Every week kasi lagi nalang may mga magagandang things na nangyayari sa akin sa loob ng university. Kaya, I'm looking forward to another week..again and again! Kaya lang sa sobrang saya ko kasi Monday na ulit, muntik na akong maleyt. 5 minutes nalang English time na namin. Nakasabay ko pa nga si Sir Mattias (english professor) sa 4th floor hallway ng aming building. I got nervous.. I don't want to be late and have a grand entrance in his class..catch him looking at me with mixed doubt and irritation. Kaya binilisan ko talaga lakad ko. Thank God he went the other way and used the elevator to go down sa faculty room nila. haaayy!... buti nalang!
Actually, may usapan pa kami ni Joan na aagahan namin pumasok para pumunta sa gym kasi may practice nga yung mga players. Last Saturday kasi ang aga ko sa school..so I passed by sa gym and saw the players having their basketball practice. Nakita ko pa nga si Dylan eh..wala na siyang sprain..hehe.. (.__"__.) As usual, super early ni Joan sa school..kaya lang medyo tinamad daw siya pumunta kasi ang layo.. based on my estimations..mga 200 steps bago ka maging successful na makaarrive sa may gym..ehehe...kaya wag nalang. Saka wala pa ako eh, dapat sabay kami para mas lucky. Don't worry..may vacant time kami sa morning bukas..so bukas nlang namin itutuloy ang aming mga plans.
Marami na naman akong natutunan sa aming Psychology class kanina. Since intellect and will ang aming topic..I heard these words again.. "Freedom is not doing what you want, but doing things that you must do." That's really true.. God gave us our intellect for us to know which is right from wrong and to choose and decide on things that can lead us to something good. He also gave us our will in order to freely decide if we will follow what our intellect tells us or not.
Most of time, we are the ones who plan our destinies..God only shows us different paths--different situations where we can be able to live our life to the fullest. If ever we fail to choose the best one for us..God will still be there..helping us to stand-up again, giving us another chance to make another good decision. He leads us..but still we have the controll. So we must be wise in using our freedom. To choose what's best for us - - to choose what's good for us.
And then, kanina nagkaroon kami ng surprise quiz sa Math of Investment subject. Fortunately, I studied last night so wala akong masyadong problem doon.
The problem was this... nagtanong si sir Elenzano kung sino yung walang dalang calculator. 2 of my classmates didnt brought their gadgets...as a consequence... hindi pinayagan na gumamit ng calculator ang buong class. Imagine!! puro computations yung mga problems na ipapasolve sa amin..may mga fractions and decimals pa nga..tapos nde kami gagamit ng calculator? The decision was not that fair enough..but still, we have no choice but to suffer the consequences.
Well, that's it! I spent my day productively naman. After this, I'll read my notes for tomorrow's subjects..can't wait for tomorrow.. still feeling weird.. don't know what's in-store for me tomorrow. Let's just wait and see.. (.__"__.)
"Freedom is not doing what you want, but doing things what you know is right..at the proper time and place..all for the will of God."
- Marielle Flores

0 comments: