Pages

Start of something new...




Finally... I have a blog of my own now!.. I'm really, really excited to post some happenings here. Kaya lang as of now..wala masyado eh. I just went to school early..due to my new morning session. I almost got late, ang traffic..sobra! I think 10 minutes nalang..I'm late for Filipino. Good thing..I'm very fortunate this day!

And then..I went home early. Kasi naman may game sa PBL yung UST team. I think, we're not that lucky enough kasi we lost..huhu.. really depressing..kasi since nung nagchampion kami for UAAP...wala nang winning games ang UST..laging talo?. Why? I dont know.

Pero looking at the positive side.. UST is the only team who made it all the way to PBL Silver Cup in the history of UAAP and NCAA teams..oha!.. kaya niyo yun! So pinapakita lang talaga na the team can handle the games even if some players from other teams are veterans and exemplary. And Oh..by the way, Korn Kernels-UST Tigers is my bet!

Enough of baskteball talk. Let's see.. Wala naman masyadong heavy loaded assignments for the day. No Sir Mattias for tommorow! (.__"__.) (So no pressuring English subject) and UST vs. DLSU sa Homegrown cup bukas...

I'm excited..can't wait!


0 comments: