Pages

I'm getting a bit bored here. Imagine, we've got no classes since Wednesday (August 15) until this coming Tuesday. I miss UST already.. ;(
I miss my school, my classmates. But on the other hand, it's alright because it's suppose to be our examination week but since classes were suspended - - I've still got lots of ample time to review for our other left scheduled prelim exams especially for our departmentals for Economics. I'm a bit slow in this subject..but not that slow..I mean, it's hard for me to understand the graphs involved in this subjects. A bit of a problem in interpreting them, but I'm already adjusting and sooner I'll be able to understand it better.

So, all I did was to study, do a reviewer, watch tv, update my blog, surf the net...etc. UAAP games were cancelled because of the rain, good thing they replayed the UST vs. DLSU second round game on Studio 23 last Thursday. And then another good thing is that Star Sports has a live telecast for the Western and Southern Financial Group ATP Masters Tennis game in Cincinnati, Ohio. At least I'll be able to catch Roger live in action. 2 nights ago I slept at around 3:00am in order to watch his game. Remember that time zones in USA and here in the Philippines are really different so I have to adjust. It's okei..we don't have classes naman so I have the excuse to sleep during wee hours of the morning.

But last night, I wasn't able to keep my eyes open in order to watch Federer in the finals against Blake. I really wanted to, but my eyes were already aching so I decided to fill my bed. After all the opponent of Roger Federer was not that competitive compared to Djokovic last week at Montreal. James Blake has the rank of 9 in the world so he's not a big threat.
And just this morning, my Mom told me that Federer won the tournament. Really happy, what a good news to surprise me this morning.
And for a double check to assure me, CNN has the news and I'm currently watching the replay. He's soo excellent..such great moves.. I'll post about the finals above this one. It's his 50th career title..and that's a huge accomplishment.

Later this afternoon, UST will have a game against UE. I hope UST will play at there best against a team without any losses. Sana matalo naman UE..kahit isang beses lang...(.^__^.)
Support the growling tigers!

0 comments: