Pages

Long vacation...

We’ve got no classes for today until Sunday! I’m having mixed emotions about this.

First, of course I’m so happy because I’ve got ample time to rest and make up for those 3 to 4 hours of sleep and all those pressure made by the preparation for our General Assembly for Pre-Com Society.
Second, I’m sad… because as what I’ve said…it’s because of our General Assembly. It’s supposed to be this coming Saturday but because of the class cancellation made by PGMA nationwide for SK (Sangguniang Kabataan) registration and elections, our GA is affected. Now we’ve got a very huge problem! All venue reservation was cancelled yesterday..even the band that we’ve asked to perform was cancelled. Tickets were already distributed to each classes, some already gave their payments for it and we don’t have any idea when will we re-schedule it. All venue reservations for September were already full.

No space for Pre-Com society…so sad! =(

At least the Mr. and Ms. Pre-com Personality Pageant is unmoved on Aug. 25. That must happen…I do hope there’s no class suspension on that day..if there’s any..we’re doomed!
All our efforts were worthless..sayang talaga! The time that we’ve dedicated to make it successful was just blown away.
I do hope that we can solve our problems soon..
Anyways, we just have to think positive! I believe that there’s a reason why these things happen. There’s a lot of more good things in store for us..we just have to believe and have faith! Just continue working hard..




Since we’ve got no classes…This will be the right time to update my blog. I really don’t have any more time to update here.. but since it’s my blog I think I already have an obligation for this. I must..but I enjoy it naman eh..=)




Just yesterday, I got so irritated dun sa isang professor ng NSTP. Since may mga rumors na mawawalan na rin ng classes on Saturday and Sunday, Me, Bea and Medz decided to ask their office located at the Tan Yan Kee building if the Preliminary examinations on Sunday will be postponed. When we’re there at their faculty room and asked for the Sunday classes..tinarayan pa kami nung isang girl dun. I’m disgusted dun sa reaction niya..she can say it nicely naman since we asked them in a polite way.
But just last night..I’ve checked on our eleap (where announcements for NTSP are posted) that the prelims will cancelled.
Well…that’s what you call karma!
I just don’t like those kind of people..it’s better not to mingle with them..they’re not the kind of people to waste your time for.
I’m glad that suspension are extended until Sunday..I’m not yet that prepared din kasi for the prelims..at least I’ve got more time pa to study. Oo nga pala, I have to start studying na rin for our preliminary examinations for our academic subjects. It will start on August 13. And we still have our departmental exam for Economics. Our departmental exam for Management was already cancelled. Our college decided na next sem nalang since may mga under program pa yung Management like Finance and Marketing. Marami akong lessons na dapat i-review. I have to start now..I barely have a week.




I think we also don’t have classes this coming Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tuesday, for the AM session only, because the faculty members will have a meeting which will start at 7:00am. Classes will resume at 1:00pm..so our schedule was affected.
Wednesday, because it’s the feast day of one of our patron saints, St. Dominic.


Since we don’t have classes on Wednesday, I can be able to watch on Star Sports 32 the Rogers Masters Tennis Cup which will be held on Montreal, Canada. Roger Federer will defend his title there for the 2nd time, I think? I’m so excited..I can see Federer again playing..I kinda miss him and his moves on the court. He’s really fantastic..and good-looking..haha!
I’ve saw a picture of him when he’s still a bit young. I’ll share it here..he still got his long hair..look closer! (.^__^.)


See…what level are you? (.^__^.)

UST will have a game vs. ADMU tomorrow. It’s a do or die game so that UST will be included on the final 4 list of teams for the first round. Support UST.. Go tigers!

Okei..till here nalang. Just look below this post for my updates last July 27, 26, 25 and 24. So sorry for the late update. If wala pa..I’ll just tell it on my cbox if I already updated it..Thanks! Bye! (.^__^.)

0 comments: