Pages

I admit that I don't have any much more time to update my blogger and it's just so sad.
I just have so many pre-occupations and priorities. Studies, projects, - - - - - the list will go on and on.. But, don't worry.. my life as of now is La Dolce Vita! (inspired by my Speech class)

Anyway, I just found out this picture of UST at multiply. By the way, I have my multiply account already. If you have time.. you can chec
k it out. I think I have a link at the left side of my blog..under the links of Roger Federer and Ellen DeGeneres.

Back to the pic.. it just gave me a nostalgic feeling after I've seen it. I would say it's a superb pic and the shot was nicely done. I think this was taken from Beato (building of those students taking-up Architecture and Fine arts course) and I just can't afford to not sharing it in here.


Pag ganito na ang atmosphere ng UST, tatakbo na ako pauwi... for sure, baha na pag pumatak na ang ulan. (.^__^.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: