Pages

...to get back on track...

It's summer time!
But before I hit the beach and savor the goodness that this summer brings, let me remind myself that it's still time for the lenten season so I must observe silence and reflect on things that needs to be reflected on. That's why I remembered that I still have my blogspot... and I have committed myself to the responsibility of updating some of my happenings in here. So here I am, typing words and allowing myself to speak my mind. I've been so overwhelmed with my multiply account that I have forgotten about my twisted sunshine.. I'm so sorry! =(

Anyway, let's start the sharing.
Uhhmmm.. wait..
where do I start?

First of all, I would like to officially announce that classes are already over. Final exams had been given, my brain had done all the wonders it can do and my pen had scribbled all the letters and words it can write...and I can say that I'm satisfied with how it was done. (except for our Computer Lecture of course = FLOWCHARTS!!) It's just so sad that during our last final exams day, two of my guy classmates was caught on the act of cheating. Sadly, they both failed the exams. That's the price they have to pay for the act they have done. The exam for our Speech class wasn't that difficult naman.. maybe they're both just too lazy to open their notes and study.

On that same day, our class even had our outing at Sta. Lucia in Bulacan. The sad part for me is that I wasn't able to join them. You know, hindi ako pinayagan... kasi ang layo ng place eh..Bulacan ba naman and swimming pa.. so I wasn't allowed.
At first, it was okei for me because some of my classmates didn't join them naman. We're on the same boat....
But when the very instant I saw their pictures, medyo ni-regret ko yung hindi ko pagsama. Ang saya kasi nila eh...plus ang ganda pa nung resort and yun na rin yung last day na magkakasama kami as a class. But it's okei...I can't do anything naman eh. If ever you want to see their pics, just visit my multiply account.. I've uploaded it on one of my albums even though I wasn't there. hehe!

As for our lenten season observation, my family had Bisita Iglesia yesterday where we prayed the Stations of the Cross. I really enjoyed doing this every holy week. Actually, this is what I'm looking forward to including the Easter Sunday celebration.

This summer, I'm planning to look for a summer job. Of course, I don't want to be a bum for my whole vacation... I want to do something productive, something useful. One friend of mine told me that there will be a summer job fair next Saturday near Robinsons Galleria and at SM Megamall. I really want to try! He said I just have to prepare a resume and some companies will be able to tell you on the spot if you're qualified or not.
Isn't that nice?
I'm not sure narin kasi if I'll still be a Student Assistant at UST this summer because they already recruited new ones. So I better move as early as now.
It will help me to gain experience on how to adopt to a new workplace especially that I'll have 2 more years to go before I graduate. 2 years had passed.... 2 more years will pass. Oh, I can't believe it!

So I guess, I'll stop here..
till next blog post! (.^__^.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: