Pages



Another ten years of not posting here. :p

But mind you, I'm not that busy at school.
I just don't feel like posting.
Sorry!
I'm at the Rf.com always..haha!
And of course, I'm reading my books.
Still not forgetting my responsibilities, okei.

It's our Marketing week this week.
We don't have much activities for the 1st few days, but I think we'll have some tomorrow, on Friday and Saturday.
But it seems like we have loads of activities because we only have at most
2 classes everyday since last week.
Yeah, its weird!

Its been almost a month
and mostly, we're only at the 1st chapter on all our courses.
I haven't learned that much! XD

Last sem.. its very different.. vastly different!
Maybe, this is our section's reward.. slack time for 3m1 during 2nd semester.
Me not liking it!
But its fine... at least I'm not that stressful.


By the way, I'm liking one song of David Archuleta now.
The song is enti
tled

TOUCH MY HAND

I'm beginning to be in the LSS mode again. (.^__^.)
By the way, I downloaded all his songs on his album.
They are all nice!

Okei..
bye-bye for now!

0 comments: