Pages


Hello guys!
I've been here like ages ago.
Like 10 years or something.
haha! I admit, I've been quite busy nowadays and I prefer
not visiting my blog or even Roger's site.
I've tested myself.. and it seems that I can't handle not going here nor at RF's website.
Yeah, I know.. it's already part of me-self. (.^__^.)

Classes already started
and I have this feeling that this semester will be far more better than last sem.
Some of my professors are the ones I've had when I was in my Pre-Com years (1st year and 2nd year) and I consider them as one of the best professors at our college.
And know what, prof din namin si Dean!
1st subject pa every MWF. Sa Human Resource Management.
Wala lang, na-share ko lang. :D
Mabait naman si Dean eh.. kaya lang may tendecy lang na maging boring/sleepy time kasi first subject and then medyo malumanay pa siya magsalita so I'll also bring my handy/bestrfriend Halls candy to keep me awake! LOL!



0 comments: