Pages


Hi everyone!
Its been a while since I've shared something
about me here.
I noticed that I've been sharing most about tennis
and Roger Federer.. (.^__^.)
Its time to change for a bit.

1st of all, I am happy that I have passed
all my subjects for the 1st semester of my 3rd year in college
and I am happy with the results.
Well, I can't do anything more to change the results, so why not be happy?
But seriously, I'm happy..
except for that FINANCE 101..urrrggh!
Good thing basic lang kami meron, hanggang 101 lang.
Wala ng 102, 103, 104.... blah,blah! (.^__^.)
YES!

New semester, new life.
But I have plans of re-reading my marketing books.
Note: Just Marketing Books, okei?
Its funny! But I'm not kidding..hehe!

To continue my story,
I think hinde ko pa nakukwento yung tripping namin with my friends last Oct.21
Now, I'll share it.
Last Oct. 21, me and my friends went out because its our sembreak and we kinda miss each other that much.. (.^__^.)
Honestly, wala kaming stable plan kung saan pupunta.
Ganon naman kami lagi eh.
Anyway, since nalaman ko na may tennis court pala sa UP,
we went there just to see how it looks.
Well, its okei naman.. kaya lang their fees are a bit expensive
especially if you are not a UP student.
Well, that's a problem coz I am a Thomasian.
So, hindi na kami natuloy.
And besides wala naman ako racket na dala, kaya parang nonsense na din.

And then after nun, we went lunch sa SM Marikina. Sabi nila new mall daw yun, kaya dun kami.
Okei naman, kasi malapit yung mall sa park kaya dun din kami muna nagspend ng time.
We are happy. (.^__^.)
Kasi after all the "hardships" we've had for the 1st semester, we deserve to have a break.
And we had it.

More stories coming up next time!
(.^__^.)



0 comments: