Pages

Madrid Masters 08: Federer vs Del Potro





Roger beat ninth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina
6-3, 6-3 today
to reach the Madrid Masters semifinals,
where he will face Andy Murray in a
rematch of the U.S. Open final. [more]

It was an easy match..
I've watched the whole game(finally)
because the schedule was much earlier, 10pm.
I've expected a bit of a "hang-on" game for del Potro
like a tie-breaker set
because he has been playing well this season.
Oh well, I guess I expected too much.
But nevertheless, I still don't like him.. XD
I dunno why. He is not on my fave list. :p

Anyway, Federer vs Murray again.
A repeat of the US Open final.
Lucky Murray, now world's no.4
Federer will win it. I believe.
Now, I'm looking forward for a Federer-Nadal final match.
I'm a bit too advanced,isn't it?..hehe.

GO ROOOOGGGEEER!! (.^__^.)

PS: I'm pretty sure I can't watch the 7:30pm live telecast game
of Roger's semifinal match.. *sniff!*





0 comments: