Pages

URBANDICTIONARY

One of my friends told me to check
the site urbandictionary.com
to know how cool they define things.
Oh yeah, I think my friend was right.
They are funny!
Below are some questions, which are easy to answer
and look how urbandictionary defined it. (.^__^.)

What is Your Name? Marielle
-
Someone worthy of supercoolness.

-a sweet thang, with a stunning personality and as funny as jerry seinfield. she also enjoys the brandons.

**Oh, I agreee!**

What is Your Age? 19

-To "be 19", or to have "gone 19" essentially means that something has gone wrong,
is just plain weird, or is inexplicable.
Derived from Stephen King's '
Dark Tower' series. Its true meaning,
if anything more than a motif, has yet to be revealed.

-An impossible number to score in one hand of cribbage.
Usually, when one says that they scored 19, they have no points in their hand.

What is Your Favorite Color? Pink
-A pop singer

-Pink*The New Red!

-Color seen as the most stereotypical "feminine" color.

**
I LOVE pink!**

What is Your Hometown? Lovely Philippines
-
The Philippines IS an ASIAN country.
Most people who visit the country dont get a chance to see the beauty in it.
You have to live there to actually appreciate this country.
Also known to have the most beautiful beaches in the world.


** Lots of my foreign friends wants to visit the Philippines, you know?! My country is great!**

What is Your Birthday Month? February

-Love Sucks Month

What Was the Last Thing You Ate?Mango

-A large yellowish-red FRUIT

Why don’t you try it out? :p.


0 comments: