Pages

Federer vs Stepanek

Roger won today!
It's his 1st game ever since having a 5 week break
after his 5th straight win at the US Open.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen the whole match..
I'm a sleepy head kasi.
As simple as that.

Thank God for the rf website and the forum,
I am able to gather pics and some video links.
(.^__^.)
Next up will be Tsonga.. and unofrtunately,
it is the same schedule.. 8pm local time (Madrid)
which means 2am Philippine time.
Me don't like it! X(
Anyway, I'll try to wake up. --,)

ATP - ROGER BACK IN STYLE


Roger returned from his five-week break to beat
Radek Stepanek (ATP 30), 6-3, 7-6 (6),8
in the second round of the Madrid Masters.




"I think I moved with a spring in my step. My feeling out there was positive and confident which is a good feeling to have in the first match which tends to be very tricky,"
Roger said after the match.
[click]

Photobucket
wiiieeee! :p


0 comments: