Pages

Madrid Masters: Round 3 Federer vs. Tsonga - AWESOME!

Federer won today in a fantastic,
and classy tennis game masterpiece
within one hour, 6-4, 6-1 (yup, a breadstick!)



Don't ask me if I've watched it live or not..haha!

Poor Tsonga, can't handle his own game.
He started out pretty well, though.
Thanks to Tsonga's double fault serves.. :p



Roger is happy... he said it's like he has spring on his foot..
Next up will be Juan Martin del Potro..
ugggh! I don't like this guy.

I've found this video clip..
AMAZING RALLY for today's match.
See for yourself..




Free Smileys
Free SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys


One commentator made a mistake live.
Though I won't contradict him..
he said bravo to the world no.1 (though Federer is now world no.2)
hahaha!
Yeah, I knew it...
Roger is still the best tennis player on earth. :p





0 comments: