Pages

Sembreak, here I come!

After this very devastating
HELL WEEK!
The long wait is, indeed, very over. (pinch myself)
Its the start of our semestral break!
Be like a bum for 3 weeks.
Rest like there's no tomorrow..
watch TV "want-to-sawa"!
surf the internet and update blog like you've never have.
haha!

I just don't want to see any paper that will remind me of the past
finals examinations that I've had.
If you can just see my cabinet..
like it's gonna explode because of LOTS and LOTS of papers.
My professors are 100% NOT nature lovers.. *teehee*
I just threw all those papers in the cabinet
and maybe..
I'll just fix it next week..
when I have recovered.

Even though I don't want to say anything anymore
about the "just gone" hell week
I'll give a sneaky about it:
Monday went very well!
Tuesday is our defense and reporting day which is one of those days that I want to forget.
Wednesday is quite okay,
Thursday is a "head-ache day"
Friday is a "devastating and shocking day"
Saturday is a so-so / very glad that exams is over day.

That's it..
I don't want to tell more about it.
Past is past... let's move on!

Now, the million dollar question is:
Will I pass all my exams.. and my grades?
Of course I will..
My only BIG problem is finance.
Kainis na finance 101 yan... basic na nga, ginagawa pang complex.
Kaya nga 101 eh.. ibig sabihin basic.
Eh parang nagugulo lang ako eh.
Eto pa yung pinaka-kinakabahan kong grade.
Kamusta naman yun? Hinde ko naman major subject.. pinoproblema ko.
Eh kasi naman yun lang ang tanging exam na halos naging madam auring ako.
huhu..
waaah!
Lord, have mercy!

I might end here..
I'll update this blog from time to time from now on.
See you soon!
(.^__^.)



0 comments: