Pages

It's been a very busy week
and I just noticed
that I haven't updated my blog for
nearly a week.
OMG!

But anyway, this week is a very tiring one.
Both physically and mentally.
Good thing there was a Saturday..
Free Smileys

to cool things down a little bit.


Oh my... I'm craving for donuts and ice creams!
A Banana split will be awesome!

Speaking of Banana... my groupmates for Product Management had come up with a new product
for our project.. it is called a Banana Cone
and our Product name?


YUP! "King Kone" cones..
it's main ingredient is saba flour rather than using the usual flour in the market.
On Monday, I will know how it tastes.. but I bet its tasty! LOL!

Oh and not to forget our tagline.. one of my groupmate come up with it:



SUPER FUNNY! hahaha...



PS: Happy 19th birthday to one of my college bestfriends, dane! (.^__^.)



0 comments: