Pages

OMG!
It's been ages since I last
wrote in here.
I'm not yet in the "proper circulation"
to have my blog updated.
But I will really try!
Well, here it goes:

We don't have classes tomorrow!
YAHOO!
Well, I've been absent since last thursday upto yesterday (tuesday)
then I attended my classes earlier this morning..
and then I'll have my rest again tomorrow!
haha!
What FUN!
I'll spend my free time with my cousins...
yeah, that's SUPER FUN!

As of now, I'm watching the
Federer df. Andreev game at Balls Channel
which happens to be a 5 setter match replay.
6-7 (7), 7-6 (5), 6-3, 3-6, 6-3.
And I was having like tons of laughter because of Roger's reaction
and of Andreev's too.
This match really showed how hungry Roger is to win this match and in this tournament.
If you could just watch it.. Roger is really cute! haha! (.^__^.)
I tell you, this guy has a sense of humor.
And I'm loving it!


YEAAAHHHHH!!!

Youtube link [HERE]

And Roger's dream of 5 year straight victory at the US Open is still alive...

0 comments: