Pages

SCHOOL BLUES

Nagreporting na kami kanina sa Marketing Management
subject namin.. ayun, masyado yata akong nagexpect ng
mahirap na pagreport..
masyado yatang mataas ang tingin ko sa prof namin eh.. **smiles**.

I think I was stressed too much from something which is too damn easy.
Sir ------ didn't even asked some questions which I feared the most... --,)
Tapos na yung part ko kanina.. pero yung as a group hindi pa.

I remember, my hands are a bit sweaty pa when I was about to report
which is not normal for me.
Hindi naman sa pagyayabang pero masaya naman ako sa pagsasalita sa harap..
standing in front of my classmates and profs..

First choice course ko nga sa UST is Communication Arts,
pero I decided to take up Business Administration.. and ended up in Marketing Management as a major which is (acc. to me) is a bit related to CA.
Going back to my main topic..yung ayaw ko lang is when the prof starts to ask questions which we both know and then in a matter of splits second, I'll forgot all about what I've studied due to mental black-out.
It usually happens to me, especially when I'm too nervous.

Pano pa kaya sa defense? pssshhh... X

Masaya na ako ngayon..
One down... TONS more to gO!


0 comments: