Pages



I'm exhausted.
I didn't go to school
and perhaps can't make it still upto Saturday
...but surely will be back on Monday.
Oh my! we have a Case Digest to be passed on Saturday for Law.. (tsk!)

Had a big family reunion last night
but still sad because someone was missing.
I miss my Lolo. Free Smileys

But somehow, I felt happy last night.
Hhhmmm... why?
Lemme keep it to myself.
I know it won't happen.. but why not?
Its just an admiration, okei.

I missed my cousins!
I seldom see them because they live in New Jersey..
as far as I know, its been 7 years since the last time.
Yeah, that long!
And when I finally saw them last night at the airport, all I wanted was to have a chat with them and spend their 1 week of vacation together with them and my Lola.

Later we will go to Batangas.
And what I will witness there will be a first time for me.
Please pray..
thanks!

0 comments: