Pages


Its Hell Week for me!
Examinations week... 6 days of non-stop reading and studying.
As of now, I have already taken up 2 exams out of my 8 subjects.
I still have 6 more to go.
Oh God! Please help me!
If you can imagine my study table.. it is full of papers and lectures..haha!
To just give you a glimpse.. tomorrow will be our departmental exams for
Marketing Management and Marketing Research.
For Marketing Management, our coverage is from Chapter 1 to Chapter 7,
for our Marketing Research, coverage is from Chapter 3 to Chapter 10.
Free SmileysFree SmileysFree SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys

I'm trying my 100% best in order to finish all of them tonight.
Or pwede din naman walang ng tulugan.
Schedule for Friday and Saturday exams is another set of helluvah readings.

But I still find time to go to the net.
I can't just study all day.. I still need to relax my mental and physical state.
And besides, I'm quite familiar na with some of our lessons since we've taken them up already.
I just have to familiarize myself with them again.

And I can't miss tennis.
Quite unlucky since olympic tennis tournament falls on my exams week.
But I can still manage to watch and be updated.
Okei.. I'll be back to my readings.
Wish me Luck!
Thanks.. (.^__^.)

0 comments: