Pages


2 more exams left
and I will be

FREE!!Free Smileys

Actually, I wanted to be free now just like my other
friends taking up their Finance Majors... but since Marketing ang kinuha ko
hanggang Saturday pa yung exams.
Be patient, Marielle!
You've gone this far.. konting basa and puyatan nalang.

Mixed emotions ako sa exams namin kanina.
I think I did good sa OB (Organizational Behavior)
Sa Finance, wag na lang!
Maiinis lang ako lalo pag sinabi ko yung experience ko habang sumasagot ng test.
Isang reklamo lang: Multiple Choice - 3 pts each, tapos Problem Solving pa.
huhu!
Free Smileys

Buti nalang minemorize ko yung mga formula.. kung hinde, patay na!
Ayoko na talaga ng Finance. I made the right decision about the major I will take up.
The best decision I ever had!


*************************************

BAD NEWS
Roger was defeated by Blake last night at the Olympics.
Is this a new, shocking news?
Nah... its just heart-breaking.. as always
Free SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys


Because Roger's dream of an Olympic Gold Medal was gone with the wind.
But not really.. I'll tell you the reason later why Roger can still get a Gold this year.
Anyway, last night, I was following the Rf.com forum in order to know how the game went.
So, I acted quite stupid getting so excited, jittery and angry all at the same time while facing the computer... where in fact, I can't see anyone playing.
Haha! I can't find any decent livestream coverage kasi so I just settled for the live scores.
Then after the match, I felt so down up to the point that I can't even concentrate on what I'm reading.

For example:
> I was reading the same sentence all the time without even getting how it meant.
> Or I was reading my lectures, and then I'll just find out that I'm staring out of notingness.

For the Love of tennis.. and of the player... I'm getting crazy!
At least, I was able to go to school prepared.
Meron nga akong classmate hindi nakapasok sa school kanina kasi daw hindi nakapagfocus sa pag-aaral dahil sa UST vs Ateneo game kahapon.
Free Smileys



Eh, talo din naman UST (nanaman!)
Na-carried away din siguro. :p
Wala din naman pagkakaiba yun sa nafeel ko kagabi after malaman yung game result sa tennis.
Yun nga lang, mas malakas ang aking control.
Haha! Joke lang. Pero sabi din naman nung iba kaya daw hindi nakapasok sa school
yung classmate ko kasi may sakit.

GOOD NEWS
Going back to Tennis,
Roger will still have a chance for Gold or any Olympic medal because He and Stan are still on the run for their doubles match.
Yeah, TEAM FEDRINKA!



They are doing great as a team... and I hope they can make it.
As of now, I'm giving positive vibes that they will have a medal.
I just don't know what's the color.
Actually, I think, what's important for Federer is to have a medal.
Federer will not be no.1 anymore on August 18.
He will be replaced by Nadal.. (umph!)
So on the opening of US Open.. Roger will be seeded no.2
Shucks.. nakakapanibago naman.
Me not liking it.
Free SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys

To end this, here's another pic of Team Fedrinka: Go for Gold!


-I got curious ever since I've seen this pic. I wonder what they're talking about?-

0 comments: