Pages

Beijing Olympics


Roger Federer is already in China.
As well as the majority of the athletes coming
from the different countries who will participate in this
years Beijing Olympics - a week-long sports activity
where athletes will showcase their talents to bring
pride and love for one's own country.
Bringing back home that GOLD medal is like a dream come true, isn't it?

Since I'm a tennis fan, I'll tell something about it.
Wiieee! Roger is already in Beijing!
damn! Can you just imagine how near that is in Manila??!
If only he can extend his vacation and visit Philippines.
haha! asa naman!
Actually, some Filipino fans are encouraging him to go here.. if Roger is reading Fan reports (which I doubt)..he knows it.
Well, long story.. I'll tell about it next time.

Going back to my main topic, here are some pictures:


Free SmileysFree SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys




Free SmileysFree SmileysFree SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys



Roger looks so nice and good-looking!
He looks like a kid when he is with his girlfriend, Mirka.. awwww!

You wanna know where is Rafa Nadal?
I've found this pic at the forum.. can't help to share it here.


TIRED? Let him rest... he's done a lot during the previous weeks!
I hope he smiles next time..

Free Smileys

0 comments: