Pages


Okei... currently watching the
opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics.
And what's wrong with this
C/S (RPN9) channel?!?!
Ang daming commercials!
kakainis!
Ano ba yan... I never thought that they will show lots of these stuffs.
I'm supposed to watch the Olympics.. not commercials.
And then kinanta pa yung "Pilipinas Kong Mahal" kanina.
Imagine, ang dami ng countries na dumaan for their parade and
hindi ko man lang nasilayan yung mga athletes nila.

Oh well, ang important lang naman na mga countries na dapat kong makita are
Philippines, Switzerland and USA.

And buti nalang nakita ko naman sila... yun nga lang mabilis lang.. mga 5 seconds lang.
Sa Philippines, super smile si Manny Pacquiao.. abot hanggang tenga! hehe!
Sa Switzerland, cute ni Roger..
mind you, he got the louder applause than any other athlete flag bearer present.
For USA naman... I saw Kobe Bryant. (period.)
I didn't saw any other tennis player during the parade. Why is that so?
I didn't even saw Nadal when Spain made its parade.
I dunno what's with him..

Anyway, the opening ceremonies was FANTASTIC!
It's the best Olympic opening I've ever seen on my entire life.
I'll be uploading some pics on my next post.. I'll still be searching for them at this moment.
I'm soo lucky I was able to see it - full coverage.
With hateful commercials.. :p
Wait.. I'm still watching. And they'll going to light the giant torch!
Bye-bye for now! :p

0 comments: