Pages

08-08-08



I'm going to watch the Opening Ceremonies
of Beijing Olympics tomorrow, live on our TV screens at exactly
8:08pm. (Philippine Time)
Yup! We don't have classes... buti nalang natapat yung feast ni St. Dominic bukas.
Yeey!
Add to that is Roger's 27th Birthday!
weeeeh!
There's a P*A*R*T*Y thread in the forum which will be open 24 hours starting tomorrow..
all Filipino fans will be there. (yeah, including me! haha!)

After watching the ceremonies, which I don't know how long will it take..
I'll be flooded with school works (again)
That's the sad part.. :(

I'll be searching for
Roger Federer and Manny Pacquiao tomorrow!
Both flag bearers of Switzerland and Philippines, respectively.



GO FOR GOLD! (.^__^.)

Got from the forum:

– On the fact that at Sydney in 2000 he both carried the flag and met his girlfriend Mirka Vavrinec for the first time:
“I don’t know which was better. I guess I pick meeting my girlfriend. I’ve been with her for eight years. The flag was only 10 minutes.”

awwww! sweet! :p



0 comments: