Pages



My right hand is really aching right at this very moment.
Maybe I over-used it in writing my reviewers.
I pity my right hand...
and then right after this I'll go back again to writing.
I hope there will be more energy stored for it on the examinations day.

Let the Games Begin!
Oh my!
2 more hours to go and it will be the Opening of Summer Olympics.
I actually thought the ceremony will start at 8:08am, yun pala I was relying on the CNN news which is based in Atlanta (USA) so malamang 8:08am ang time sa kanila.
Silly me!
Hindi ko naman agad na-realize na pano kaya yung
extravagant fireworks na pinrepare ng Beijing?
Fireworks in the morning? haha!

Anyway, na-eexcite na talaga ako.
Its my first time to watch the opening of an olympics and as a Tennis and Roger Federer fan!
You know, I'm not expecting that much whether Roger gets the Gold or not.
Based on what had happened to him during the past tournaments where he got some serious losses
during the early rounds, its hard talaga to give expectations.
But on the other hand, Olympics is a very important event for an athlete.
Impossible things can really happen.
So let's just see.

Naku naman, Saturday na ulit bukas.
I don't know what to react whenever it is Saturday.
I've got so many memories with this day.
The first one, I don't see him anymore for years already.. but I know he is existing.Free Smileys

The second one, I hate him. I don't know if he is still existing.
Free Smileys
The third one, my feelings are blooming for him. But I don't see him for 2 straight Saturdays already.
Haaay... Saturdays....



0 comments: