Pages

I've got so many things to say..
haha! I don't know where to begin.
Hhhhmmm... let's start in a chronological order. :p

August 4, 2008
5am:
Andy Murray won in straight tie-break sets.
7-6, 7-6.
I never thought he will kill Djokovic that way.
And mind you, it's his first Masters Series title.
I'm soo happy because I really wanted Andy to win.
You know what, its my first time to like a tennis player not because of his looks..
but because of his skills in playing.
I've admitted long before that I liked Roger Federer because I got a bit attracted with his looks at first when I saw him at Australian Open.. and then was abruptly followed by my admiration for his elegant way of playing.
And then, here's Ernests Gulbis who is ranked 50 + in the world whom I've fallen in love with because of his face value too.
So, yeah.. a bit of a first time.
I hope Andy Murray will do better for the rest of the year..
just don't beat Roger that much.. or I'll change my mind. teehee!

10:00am:
Ininvite ako nina Debbie and Kim na manood ng concert ng
Simple Plan sa Araneta Coliseum yesterday.
Pumayag naman ako..kaya lang upto 9:30pm lang.
Dapat kasi makaabot pa ako sa last train ng MRT station para makauwi ng safe.

11:30am:
I thought the Swiss lanyard I've been longing for will be available na in one of the stores outside our university
But there's NONE!
huhu.. I'm sooo sad!
I thought I can finally have that thing on my hands and around my neck.. ;p
Haaayy.. I guess I just have to wait more and prolong my agony.
Well, madami namang ibang magagandang lanyards (I.D lace) na available dun sa store kaya lang what I wanted is the Switzerland lanyard.
Madami kasi doong ibang varieties ng ID lace like
Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Croatia, Australia..etc.
But still, my eyes are fixed on that Suisse one!
Eh the lanyard costs 250.00 so I'd rather buy something which I really like.

8:00pm
Concert Proper.
Oh well, I enjoyed the concert naman.. its just that I wasn't able to finish it that's why I wasn't able to glimpse a little more of Simple Plan.
Nasa Patron side pa naman kami.. and as usual, courtesy of Kim's tickets again.

10:00pm
Arrived at home. Still have to study.
I've realized.. next time, I shouldn't watch a concert on a weekday.
I think this concert will be my first and last. (**maybe!**)

I still have more to tell.. (.^__^.)

August 5, 2008.
Morning na morning palang... buena mano na!
Hindi ako nakaattend ng first subject namin.. napa-oversleep ako!
Ang sarap kasing matulog eh... lalo na pag pagod ka.
Luckily, hindi na naman nagcheck ng attendance yung professor namin sa Consumer Behavior and hindi rin ako natawag sa recitation.
I'm such a lucky student!

As of now, I'm studying for our last quiz before the Preliminary Examinations in
Marketing Management and Marketing Research.
We don't have class on Friday that's why affected ang MWF classes ko.
Imagine, last meeting na namin bukas before our Prelims next week.
Buti nalang.. patapos na yung lahat ng lessons sa MWF subjects namin.. so worry-free.
What I'm worrying is my TTHS sched...
and our departmentals.
I'll be in a triple crunch mode state after i made my blog post(s).

After this, I'll post something about Beijing Olympics and Roger Federer.
I'm soo fond of posting something about him in here..
plus added excitement because its the Olympics at Beijing which only
commence every after 4 years.
I was a bit shocked because most of my classmates isn't aware that it will be the
Opening of Beijing Olympics Ceremonies on August 8, 2008 at 08:08 am

Maybe, they are not sports enthusiast.. oh well!
Go Philippines and Switzerland team!



0 comments: