Pages





Heya!
Seems like I've waken up too early just to attend
2 of my 4 subjects, huh?
My last 2 professors are nowhere to be seen so we(students)
concluded that they will not attend our class.
And besides some of their classes prior to us said
that they were also missing in action during their
scheduled time so... I've got 2 hours break!
As much as I wanted to go home, I can't.
Because I've promised my friend that I will watch their
General Assembly program for their organization (RED CROSS) later this afternoon.
A promise is a promise, though some believe that they are meant to be broken, I must keep my word.

And besides, I need a "work-life balance".. you know, studies and fun combined together
to keep my life less stressful.
Actually, due to too much stress, I felt so sick early this week.
I know..
I've forced myself (to the limit) to absorb all the topic coverage for our Preliminary Examinations last week which resulted to an
"Information Overload"
And, according to my readings, (yeah!) Information Overload is one of the causes of Stress and Distress.

And mind you, there's also a word called "EUSTRESS"
Weird, eh? It's the first time for me to encounter such word.. eustress.
Well, eustress is a positive effect of stress.
Given that you've stressed yourself too much and the outcome is a positive thing. Not like headache, fever or any common effect of Distress.
So, Distress is a negative effect of stress, get it?

Okei.. I'm not in the position to lecture you guys here in my blog.
I'm just here to share and inform some things.. and make this blog fun to read.
Anyway, have you been aware with all the issues from this year's Beijing Olympics?
Especially when we talk about Gymnastics.
I've been fond of watching Gymnastics this past few days because I was amazed by their stunts and flexibility.. wishing I could be like that flexible (haha!)
but one thing really caught me honestly even before all those rumors emerged.
I am referring to the Chinese girls gymnasts.
They are really good (or the best) in showcasing their flexibility.. but why look that young?
Look as if they are under-aged.
Look at this pic:





I've got nothing against them...
but the rules for Olympic gymnasts mentioned that girls must be aged 16 and above
in order to enter the competition.
If they are aged 16, then fine. GOLD medals are for them.
But if not... this will be a BIG issue and a BIG explanation from the Chinese government.
News said that investigations are already on going.
Summer Olympics will end soon... this Sunday to be exact (Aug 24).
And issues are emerging like mushrooms!

Haayy.. Olympic craze.
All news are focused on the olympics so I'm exposed to too much of this.
I usually read Yahoo news kasi so I'm like this..haha!
Anyway, US Open will start on Monday (Aug 25) so I'll be on a Federer craze again.
Watch out.. :)


0 comments: