Pages

Whatcha Lookin' At?

Here is a pic of Roger Federer having his practice session at Cincinnati.
If you look closer, (you can zoom the picture if you want too by clicking on it!) you'll see
Rafael Nadal and Feliciano Lopez somewhere in the background.
And if you look more closer, Rafa is having his keen eyes both on Roger.
To give emphasis, I wrote "HAHA!"
I don't know what Rafa is thinking about that time.
Will it be
"I'll be no.1 soon! BEWARE!"
or should it be
"He doesn't talk to me anymore.. **sniff!**"

Or maybe both.

Since Roger lost today to Ivo Karlovic, a 6 foot 10 tennis player, in 3 sets.
Nadal will surely overtake Roger if he reaches or win the finals.
Roger has been the no.1 tennis player for 235 consecutive weeks and maybe its about time that the world will see a new no.1.
Rafa has been hanging on to his no.2 spot for more than 2 years already and being no. 1 soon is a possibility.
It's not okei for me.. and I still don't like Rafa for some reasons but tennis is a game, someone wins and someone losses.
Actually, I find excitement this time... lots of things to look forward to! haha!


0 comments: