Pages

I've got 20 more minutes before I log-out
so I'd rather update my cutesy diary/blog.

Earlier this morning, classes were suspended
LATE!
Before I left home my Mom told me that it was raining all night
so there's a possibility that classes will be suspended.
So, I clicked on our TV.. and they ignored the typhoon.

Come 7:00am, rain fell hard up until we end our classes.
And as usual, baha na naman!
Buti pa yung mid/pm sessions.. 12pm kasi sinuspend yun class.
Tomorrow kaya?? Same scenario? Konting ulan naman diyan sa labas oh! hehe..

Just one concern: I checked on CNN and they said
typhoon "NURI" hit Philippines,
but when I watched TV Patrol, sabi ni Kuya Kim
typhoon "NORI"...
Ano ba talaga kuya?
Free Smileys


Anyway, some of our exams results were already given..
"NO COMMENT"
I'm happy... but its much easier to remain silent about it.


I've found this pic... I forgot to post it here:


Gold: Rafael Nadal
Silver: Fernando Gonzales
Bronze: Novak Djokovic

Hwala lang.
Mas feel ko si Rafa pag naglalaro on court.
Kapag off-court.. wag nalang! :p
I don't like to be act selfish so I'm happy that these guys won Olympic medals.
Roger has his own GOLD.. so no hard feelings. (.^__^.)

Sakto! 20 minutes! Just in time.. :p

0 comments: