Pages



My bestfriend, Joan tagged me on her post.

Here are the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving
their names as well as links to their blogs.


So here are the 7 facts about me!

1. I'm a third year college student taking up the course of Business Administration major in Marketing at the University of Santo Tomas.
2. I'm a fan of Tennis and a huge fan of Roger Federer.
Free Smileys

3. I'm a bit of a Grade Conscious student. Well, I'm really trying my best to excel in my studies at this moment and, of course, it's disappointing when the outcome isn't what I expected sometimes.
4. I love ice creams! yummy!
Free Smileys


5. I don't have this stage fright tantrums, especially when situation calls for it. I'll just GO! haha.. Maybe, that's one of the reasons why I'm taking up Marketing.
6. I usually study while listening music. It makes me feel more relaxed.
7. I Love God! When I was in highschool, I was influenced and almost encouraged by the sisters in our school to enter the convent. I've got other plans for my life.. so here I am, a typical kolehiyala dreaming to be a successful businesswoman someday.

I don't know who to tag. So for those who would like to answer this, just feel free!
I tag everybody!
Free Smileys

*****************************

Today, we had our final quiz before our Preliminary Exams in Marketing Management
and I have this feeling that I really did well.
I even think I've perfected it.
Hhhmmm.. maybe if not perfect, I have 1 or 2 mistakes only.
The quiz is an Identification and Enumeration type.. 4 points each,
Total of 100 points.
Let's see.. I hope my intuitive powers are on a roll right now!

****************************************
I'm going to add another thing on my WISHLIST!

The Feder-BEAR!


It's super duper cute!Free SmileysFree Smileys

I realized last night that I want it.. but not now.. hehe!
It costs $8.00 in one tennis warehouse website plus shipping costs of $7.50,
so it will cost a LOT of money!
I guess I have to use my Mom's credit card in order to grab one.I've told my Mom about it..
and she said YES! She's even excited about me.
Pero syempre, bilang pakisama narin sa Mommy ko, I won't buy one yet. Maybe next year nalang... or pwede ding sa Christmas nalang.

haha!

Pero hinde eh, alam ko Wilson tennis racket yung gift niya sa akin.. so okei na ako doon.
One thing is for sure, I'll have this cuddly bear in my life!
It doesn't matter when.. I can buy one even when I'm already working.
Yeah, that's great!
At least I won't bug my Mom anymore.. :p
I just hope its still available by that time.
Why not? Hindi pa naman magreretire si Roger eh.
By the way, proceeds from the sale of each Feder-Bear (which started during 2006)
will benefit the
ACE (Assisting Children Everywhere) programme,
a global partnership between the ATP and UNICEF harnessing the power of tennis
to help ensure the health, education and protection of children around the world.
Such for good cost!


I've got other posts below.. feel happy to read them!
Cheer Bright!


0 comments: