Pages

Jinx to be no.1?


With Rafael Nadal reaching the semifinals tonight,
the rank no.1 is sealed to him.
But hey!
He lost to Novak Djokovic in straight sets!
6-1 (???) , 7-5.
Can you believe it?
What a gift for Rafa in reaching his new rank.. a breadstick! wahahaha!
Roger could have saved his rank if he only reached the semifinals of this tournament, but things went wrong for Roger that's why he will lose it on August 18.
Rafa could have get his new rank this coming Monday if he reached the finals.
Since he lost, he has to wait for 2 weeks in order to get it.
So, it means, Roger's reign is still extended for 2 more weeks. To total it, Roger has been no.1 for 237 consecutive weeks.

I thought Rafa will still reach the finals of the Cincinnati tournament.
If he does, I will think that he is like this one:



umf! The Duracel battery bunny character! Free SmileysFree SmileysFree Smileys
Because it seems like Rafa is going non-stop in winning all the tournaments that's why someone from the RF.com forums posted this one. haha!
Maybe at this point in time, he needs to re-charge more.
But pressure is still on him for being on his new rank.
I wonder how he can defend that.
I wonder if he can total or outnumber Roger's record of 237 weeks.
Hhhhmmm.. I wonder!


So now, it will be
Novak Djokovic vs. Andy Murray.
I want Andy to win!
I want his way of playing.. and I've heard that he is an expert on hardcourt.
But I don't really care who win.. be it Novak or Andy.. its fine! (.^__^.)



0 comments: