Pages

This message was passed to me last week
by my classmate thru text.
Don't know if it is true because I wasn't able to catch
some news about it upto now.

Or maybe, I was just a bit pre-occupied or something.
Oh well, here it is... worth sharing. :)

"Coming October 17,2008 the sun will rise continuously for 36 hours (1.5 days).
During this time, the US countries will be dark for 1.5 days.
It will convert 3 days into 2 big days.
It will happen once in 2400 years.
We're lucky to see this.
This is a global phenomenon.."

-Courtesy of CNN/BBC News-

I honestly don't know if this text message is credible.
But there's nothing wrong if we anticipate some phenomenon like this to happen, isn't it?
October 17 will come no matter what.
Let's just wait.
If it didn't happen.. we will lose nothing.
(.^__^.)




0 comments: