Pages

From Hello February to Hello July

Funny how it seems. My last post was way back during the 1st day of February.
Well, a whole lot has changed for the past 5 months:
1. I am a college graduate  Smiley Faces
2. I am 21 years old. Smiley Icons
3. I've been to a lot of job interviews
4. I am employed
5. I'm currently looking for a new job AGAIN. Smiley Faces
6. I've met new friends
7. I've met... Smiley Icons
8. I've had... Smiley Icons
9. I have... Smiley Icons

O yeah, enough said about those last 3 stuffs.
I admit! I am happier to what I am way back February because I've got issues back then.. but I was a lot happier during the mid of June. I am now faced with the same issues I've had, now with a different person involved.
Life is really hard for me...especially when we talk about l-o-l-o-l-o-l-o-
(consult Ashlee Simpson for this song, can't write the next 2 letters.)
Or maybe.. just maybe. I expect that much.
Do I? Smiley Faces
Or maybe.. they are all just the same.

So what's new? Nothing that much.
My Mom said I look quite mature now.
Is that good or bad?! haha!
Good in a way that I no longer look young and mistaken to be a highschool student. (yabang!)
Bad in a way that I am already getting OLD? I'm no longer a teen! waaaaah! :(
Hindi ko na mapilit ang teen sa twenteen-one not like sa twenteen.
Pero, pwede pa rin naman. haha! Twenteen-One!

I just ultimately and desperately miss blogging.
Remember the old days, during 1st year college where everything was jotted down in this blog.
Now, its been dusty!
Time for a clean-up.
Will promise to update more tomorrow, hopefully.

0 comments: