Pages

Random thoughts for 27th of June

I.
James Reid wins PBB Teen Clash 2010 season.
**applause**
But my heart is really for Ivan.
I mean, Ivan deserves the title. 
He REALLY deserve it compared to other housemates.
Leadership, skills, abilities, looks.
Plus he is considered to be a 100% Pinoy even though he has a foreign surname and foreign looks.
Oh yeah, how come?
Now I'm confused. 
He must have been a perfect fit in the teenternational group.
James looks handsome naman. In my opinion, he got the votes due to his looks, charisma, attitude. 
But to be a big winner, people should have voted wisely. 
Pero honestly, wala naman akong binoto ni isa sa kanila for this season eh. hahahaha!
II.
I super LOLed at this one.
This can never be serious, can you?
I mean, this is torture. 
I've been doing this for a couple of days already and then it will happen to me AGAIN?!
hahaha! just kidding. :p
Pero I'll stop thinking of you na.
Muntik na akong madapa last time kakaisip sayo eh.
hahahahaha!

0 comments: