Pages

I Only Sleep in PINK!

My title for this blog post doesn't necessarily apply to me
since I don't always sleep wearing PINK only
even though that's one of my fave ever color. :D

"I ONLY SLEEP IN PINK"
is Victoria's Secret new holiday challenge
where you can create your own dreamy fashion which should include
2 of your pink sassy sleepwear in your set!



Lucky winners will win $500 shopping spree plus a chance to be featured in VSPINK.COM and PINK'S Facebook fan page!

Second placers (and I mean TWO Second Placers) will win upto $250 shopping spree and also a chance to b featured in VSPINK site and facebook fan page.
I saw this cool promo on my Mom's facebook home page because I never "liked"
VS fan page.. (now I will) and look at my entry.
Yes, fine. I'm not really that creative.. I deserve to be in the accounts work in advertising! :))
Well, not bad for a first timer.
But I just can't help but to compare my work to others.. this one will definitely not win.
Good news is that you're not limited to one entry.
I have to make a new "catchy" set again. :)

Like their Facebook fanpage now for more details!

0 comments: