Pages

The Time

I've been surfing the net while thinking of the right words to write here in my blog.
I can't find the right inspiration, but I've got a whole lot of ideas here in my head.
What I need is a song.
A song that can help me put into words all the things right here in my head.
Marry You by Bruno Mars won't help.
This song kept on playing like 50 times since I sat here in my chair.
I switched to You Made Me Smile by Uncle Kracker
---no results---
Then I remembered this new song,
first time I saw this video, I saw it from him.
The Time by Black Eyed Peas
Yup, I need an upbeat song to help me pull through with this one.
Well, what's on my mind is just plain simple.
I just feel so COMPLICATED.
I can see things but those things are not that clear to prove the truth that I want to see
and hear.
I don't need to really HEAR it STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
All i want is to see it.
Yeah, Im seeing things but it's not enough.
Evidences are not too strong.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
heck.


To translate in tagalog:
ANG LABO MO KASI EH! :(

Or maybe, 
IM JUST BLIND! :(


♫ I’ve had the time of my life
And I’ve never felt this way before
And I swear this is true
And I owe it all to you ♫


Oh well, I just don't want to waste time thinking.
Because I'm tired of thinking.
I don't even want to rush things
because Im tired of seeing the side effects I've experienced last May-June 
(i still hate you, whoever/wherever you are.haha!)

Bahala na nga.


0 comments: