Pages

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms in the world especially to my dearest Mommy. Each one if us must make this day indeed a special one for them wherein we can make them feel how we really treasure and love them. This is the perfect opportunity where we can hug and kiss them since, most of us, doesnt have the time to do this when we're in ordinary days. As for my part, I bought my Mom a nice gift which she really liked. I was really happy with her reaction and, Thank God, I was blest by a Mom like her.
There's a lot of things that had happened to me this past few days and I don't have enough time to update myself here in my blog. I'm so busy with lots of things whether it's important or not that important! hehe... Well, let's start with this:
Almost every week, there's no such day na hindi ako pupunta sa UST for this only one reason: ORGANIZATION. Since our turn-over ceremony last May 4, we were always required by our adviser to go to school and discuss about some agendas especially about our upcoming activity, an outreach program in Antipolo City. I already made a letter addressed to the dean of our college, informing her about our plans and how the activity will happen. I hope that she allows us, but, I have a funny feeling that our activity will be postponed. I just don't know why...but let's see if my intuition will fail me!
Remember the virtual business I've been talking about last April? Well, Bea already invited me for a seminar last Saturday ( May 5 ). I've learned a lot about the business and, honestly, hindi ko masyadong nagugustuhan yung tungkol sa business. It's like pyramiding na hinde. Basta ang weird. I just felt that it's not safe to invest my money there. Baka kasi hindi bumalik yung same amount pr more than that amount. Sabay kami ni Medz na nakinig ng seminar. Hindi ko lang alam kung papasok si Medz sa business. All I can say is: Think wisely! (.^__^.)

As a couch potato, STAR Sports - Tennis is on my top list. Roger Federer is back on the game and this time it's on clay court. Much different during the Australian Open, which is on hard court, where he reigned as champion. I just have to make a seperate blog post about this because it's a bit long. (.^__^.)
Another television show is the Pinoy Big Brother season 2. Yesterday, Dionne was finally evicted after 4 straight weeks of nominations. I'm glad that Nel was the one chosen by the people to further stay inside Big Brother's house.
And now there's another twist for this realtity show. It's called the "Balik Bahay Housemates" wherein 4 evicted housemates namely Kian, Jasmin, Zeke and Wendy will be given the chance to re-enter the house and be housemates again for the second time. 2 lucky housemates will be given this rare opportunity based on the text votes of the televiewers. I don't really like this because it's unfair for those remaining housemates inside the house. These 4 ex housemates already have some ideas what's the outside world was like after their stint inside PBB's house. They already know how people reacted about their attitudes (good or bad) inside and which housemate do people really love. I feel that the ex-housemates can already strategize their stay inside BB's house according to what the televiewers like since they are the ones who chooses who will stay or not. As for my opinion, I vote for Jasmin and Kian or Zeke since 1 boy and 1 girl are always given the chance. I just don't like Wendy. Let's just wait on Saturday and see what's the results. Vote Wisely!