Pages

Last Monday, May 21, 2007, we SA's were again required to report to school and be at work again for Reconsidered incoming Freshmen were scheduled for their enrollment that day. I was again excited for my every work day is always a new experience for me. Well, no doubt, there's always something exciting on my part.

First, I've already met someone who shares same interest like mine. Melanie also want to try how to play tennis so we dealt on one thing. Whenever we discover an accesible venue where we can play tennis, we'll inform each other! Isn't that exciting? Melanie's cousins kasi play tennis kaya lang medyo malayo yung place. Sa Antipolo pa, eh medyo mahirap pumunta dun kaya maghahanap pa kami ng ibang place.
We'll never know...baka madiscover kami ni Melanie tapos i-train kami ng isang world-class coach and then isabak kami to play internationally against other players!! We can be like
Maria Sharapova, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer! What pride can we give to our country. Wala pa namang Filipino na pumapasok sa mga competitions na international, i think. Besides, we're still young pa naman...
Haaaay...I'm day-dreaming again, isn't it? Roger Federer really inspired me to this tennis...it's all his fault! hehe..joke lang! I'm going crazy with tennis..it really got me hooked to it!
Everything is possible naman if you believe..especially the going international part! hehe..(.^__^.)

Okei..back to work. I didn't really enjoyed that day kasi wala na rin akong gaanong kakilala na enrollees. Tapos meron pa doong isang student na pilit tinatanong yung name ko. Kamusta naman yun,diba? Hindi ba niya nakikita yung super laking SA ID na suot ko...weird naman. Kaya ang tanging nasabi ko ay..SECRET! Malalaman niya rin naman yun since incoming Pre-com student siya.
And then meron pang incoming past celebrity freshman sa Pre-com. For those who watched the 1st season of Pinoy Big Brother, do you know who Rico Barrera is? He's an ex-housemate of Big Brother who got evicted because of lapelle mic violation, and now he will be a Thomasian? I can't really imagine him entering our college kasi medyo matured na rin siya. Mga 23 years old na nga ata yun eh. Hmmmm...fave housemate ko pa naman siya noon way back pero syempre ngayon hindi na.
Naku! magkikita pa kami since Pre-com officer ako this year. Baka interested pa siyang maging Junior officer ng org namin...edi enjoy! =p

At around 4:00pm, we decided to go home...inabutan pa ako ng ulan. Nakalimutan ko pa namang dalhin yung umbrella ko, so next time lagi ko na dadalhin yun since start na rin ng rainy season. When I'm at home, I immediately turned-on our television and switched the channel to 32 (Star Sports) hoping that they will show a delayed telecast of the finals match of Federer and Nadal last Sunday.
Buti nalang meron! Yun nga lang nasa 3rd set na...but it's alright! I'll share to you what happened during this match. Just look at the blog update above this one.

Since it's been a week since the finals match, today is the start of French Open ( Roland Garros) which is held at Paris,France. Star Sports and Solar Sports channel will have both live and delayed telecast of this, and I'm really excited to watch it. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, who will defend his title, will be there again together with other tennis players who are also vying for the 2007 French Open title. Who will it be this time? I promise to give an update here in my blog..but for the mean time allow me to watch it first! Okei?
ciao!

0 comments: