Pages

It's Saturday and this day is off. I've got no classes..thanks to the scheduled Faculty Recollection in our college for giving us this very precious day to have a rest and have some leisure time. Well, actually I'm supposed to be at school at around 1pm because there's this Pre-Com Math Challenge quiz bee organized by our organization...but I prefer to be where I am right now. Going there is not a "waste of time" but there's actually no classes so why should I be at school.. I'm not being an irresponsible officer but I can be at work when we have classes..isn't it? And besides, I'll be working on the list of those students who still haven't got their membership cards. Our adviser told me that their clearance forms will really be blocked at the end of this semester. Really cruel, huh? If this will happen, these students will not be allowed to enroll unless they pay for their membership.. My deadline is on the 1st week of December. That's a lot of wok..imagine 39 sections. And before I forget I have to work on our elevator pass pa pala... Not all students in our college are given the chance to have an elevator pass...only the privileged ones, and I'm one of them! (.^__^.) Actually I had it last semester and luckily I will have it again this 2nd semester... =)

Okei, enough of org stuff..Let's go to academic stuffs.

Nowadays I'm beginning to love going at our Central Library. Last year I don't really want to go there every now and then because I'm a bit lazy going to different sections. Our library was really big that shocked me when I was still a freshie. But now, I'm starting to love going there. There's a lot of books pala that can be useful in my studies rather than relying on the internet. Some of the info's at the net are junks..not factual, mostly opinions. Most of my subjects now requires some researches in the library so expect me now to be there always.

Speaking of subjects, I love my Speech subject under Ms. Puno. Expressing ones self is really fun. All the activities that we had for the past 2 weeks boost up ones confidence and I'm looking forward for the next week, after next week and.....(.^__^.)

We have a Marketing subject for this semester. Thank God we have this rather than Finance because I am planning to major in Marketing..well it's still just a plan and its not yet final. The problem is our book is worth ***P900.00***. I've seen i
t yesterday and it's like an encyclopedia...all pages are colored. How can I highlight that one? I'm fond pa naman of using a marker to emphasize the terms and paragraphs that are important. Parang nakakahinayang namang i-underline yung mga words. 900.00 is too expensive for you to just mark it as long as you like it..sayang talaga! If I'll buy it.. I want to preserve it...hehe..weird. I'll just think over it again.

My PE subject now is SOFTBALL...it's similar to BASEBALL. Yesterday is my PE day and we first had a film viewing and then a quiz to check how far is our
knowledge about this game. The movie title is the "Benchwarmers" and it's a comedy film. I'm not really fond of watching those types of movies but, somehow, I enjoyed naman. After I've watched it..I'm just so excited to play the game next week. Let's see if I can be a good batter, a pitcher, a catcher or a fielder. Plus, our uniform looks good..really equipped!

After the academic stuffs..let's go to sports stuff! (.^__^.)
Tennis: The ATP Masters Series Season Finale in Shanghai China will soon be over. Roger Federer is already at the Semifinals after beating Andy Roddick yesterday, wonderfully! I stayed home yesterday so as to watch the game live at 7:30p
m on Star Sports Ch. 32. I was so happy with how the game went on...Roger is really playing like a champion and like an angel..He's winning in here..kinda wicked because his opponent had a very disappointing game because of him. He's like an angel because of his smile..(.^__^.) Tonight will be the semifinals game against Rafael Nadal. Unfortunately I won't be able to see it because I have to go somewhere... I just wish the Federer will win. I'm positive about it.
I kept on posting some stuffs in the forum at his website.
http://www.rogerfederer.com/
It's fun to interact with the other fans all over the world. And by the way, last Monday, when I was watching his game against Fernando Gonzalez, I saw one banner from the audience that says "ROGER FEDERER WALASTIK!" Isn't it that the word walastik is a filipino word? So there's some Filipino fans watching there..though they look Chinese because they're singkit..still they are Filipinos. I'm soo envious about it. I really want to watch a tennis game live especially of Federer's and China is near from Philippines...hmmm... Well it's alright! That's one of my dreams, actually!
(.^__^.)

0 comments: