Pages

After a couple of hours, after that very disheartening tennis match I’ve seen.. I can’t seem to forget about it.
Can’t help it..
can’t help to be teary eyed up until now when scenes
are flashed back on my mind.

Look at me now.. Im here at home, choosing to skip school
rather than be at school and be half blissful and half deflated.
At least now, I can be focused here in front of our computer
and read articles and view pics even though it’s still hard to bear.

I may sound drastic.. but that’s how I feel. Walang pakielaman…
I have my own likes and passion. Mind your own.

Arrgghh!!!!!!
I hope this week ends fast..
or I hope I can be focused on other things..

Kung ano pa naman yung nagpapasaya sa akin.. saka ngayon pa nawala.
Ano bang life ito.
When Im happy, Im happy BIG TIME!
But when Im feeling alone , it happens BIG TIME also..
tipong sabay-sabay… no one’s left with me.

Kahit tennis match hindi pa nakisama.

I hate how much I love and watch tennis..
Especially during moments like this.
>.<

0 comments: