Pages

Internship....

Its the time of the academic year where we, 3rd year students, are starting
to look for a company where we can have our
OJT / Internship Program.

Nakakapressure sya... sa totoo lang!
I have passed my resume to some companies na and as of now
wala pang nagrereply sa akin.
Maybe, Im super impatient lang.
Kasi naman, summer pa ang start talaga ng OJT.. and mag-March pa lang.
Siguro pag mga April na saka ako may right na magpanic.. hehe!

What's important is that I have my sure part-time job as of now..
for my OJT, 200 hours lang naman yun eh.. and Im sure there's a company out there
who will consider my resume. Okei naman yun eh.. (.^__^.)
Im proud of it. :)

To enumerate the companies on my list:
Globe
Smart
Adidas
Loreal
ABS-CBN
Robinsons Land Corporation
JG Summit Holdings
Philippine Stock Exchange

- will be updated soon! -

0 comments: