Pages

We had our OJT (On the Job Training) orientation today.
Supposed to be this was scheduled yesterday.. but it was moved so we had it today.
Excited na excited ako for this…being a part of a corporate industry
this summer is a big deal for me. 7:00am call time, before 7am Im at school na.
So not me! Ha-ha-ha!

Maximum of 200 hours is required for us to complete these 6 units practicum. Imagine, 6 units.. what if I have 2 unos for that?
WOW! I’ll be in heaven!

San nga ba ako mag-OJT?
Im gonna explore and hunt within Ortigas. Syempre, yun kasi pinakamalapit sa place ko. I won’t try to look at Makati.. transportation expeses will cost me a lot.
Meron namang San Miguel sa Ortigas…
ahhhmm, ano pa ba?
Hala, wala na akong alam… need na talagang i-explore ang Ortigas.
Oo nga pala.. I will try at ABS-CBN.
PA will be fine… but that will be impossible.. san marketing concepts dun?

Im too eager about it.
I cant concentrate well on what Im reading when thinking about it.



0 comments: