Pages

Britney Spears is ze BOMB!


Alright!
I can't take it any more. I can't help myself
but to blog about the Britney Spears episode of GLEE.
GAAAAAAAH!
I sooo love it!
Really love it to the nth power! :)
And Heather Morris rocks! She really looks like Britney Spears.
Brittany S. Pears is in the house! 


And now, what am I doing?
Here I am, listening to Britney Spears' songs.
My golly!!! I miss her songs!
"Sometimes"
"From the Bottom of my Broken Heart"
"Toxic"
"Im a Slave 4 U"
and the list goes on and on and on.. 
Im a Britney Spears fanatic. hahaha!

Kaso Britney has come of age na talaga. She no longer has this bubbly look waaaay before.
Of course, what do we expect?
She has kids na and she undergone lots of things.
But she still has this sexy bod! That's undeniably true! :D

Im soo kilig of Finn din.
I can be Rachel if Finn's around.
Just don't let him dance. hahaha! :))

I better hit the sack now.
Im eagerly looking forward for the next episode.
But wait, I miss BARNEY!!

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER where are you?!?!
waaaaah!
BARNEY BARNEY! ♥

0 comments: