Pages

Finally reunited with her Federbear

After weeks, or should I say months
of finding the right day to which our schedule perfectly fits
we finally had it!
Me and Elizah, a friend whom I met at the forums at RF.com (rogerfederer.com)
had a meet-up at Trinoma so that I can give her her Federbear
which was also given to us as Christmas presents last year
by our dear friend Kai whom we also met at rogerfederer.com
For those who doesn't know what kind of site rogerfederer.com is,
let me just inform you that its the official site of my favorite tennis player
Roger Federer.
And what is a Federbear?
Its a stuffed teddy bear which represent Roger Federer in the world
of stuff toys.
Its a mini teddy bear and I tell you its quite expensive most espeacially if you have to order it online
(since its only your option)
plus the shipment.
It will cost you lots of money!
But one of our friend is soo lovely that she gave us federbears as christmas presents.
I just lack a RF cap.
I eagerly want one ever since I was first year college. haha!
I'll soon buy one.
Or maybe someone can give one to me again as a gift. *wink*

Here's our pictures.
Funny because as I was looking at our 2 pics,
it seems like my face was just the same. hahaha!
Copy paste?
haha!





Federbears rocks!

0 comments: