Pages

Reality Check: BER MONTH not BEER month

It's the BER month
and its cold.
I mean, the weather. Right timing ang pag-ulan.
Kaso its making me sick.
I wasn't able to go to office yesterday because of the bad weather. I have body pains, plus
I have a slight fever.
No, this cannot be a sign of dengue.
I have calamine lotion to protect me at all means.
You know what, ever since I was a kid.. i was bitten by mosquitoes all over my legs.
My mom even apply calamine lotion all over my legs so that when mosquitoes bite me
they'll get poisoned. haha!
As in both of my legs were cover with calamine lotion.
Eh its color pink pa naman when its applied to the legs,
so people mistakenly thought me of wearing a pink stockings. haha!
They were really surprised.
So I have high hopes that I won't be getting the dengue fever.
Please Lord. Not me. Not me!

So reality check.
I'm enjoying life right now.
So far Im happy and contented with my job.
Just like what other people said, you'll stay on your job as long as you love what you're doing
and you love the people around you.
Well, that's another story.
But I like the company of my officemates.
They are fun to be with.
Plus the work is fun.
So its a win win situation for me.
I thank God for the giving me this gift finally.
I'll take good care of it. :)

Reality check again.
I'm missing my friends alot.
Both highschool and college friends.
Iba talaga ang samahan when it comes to your friends whom you meet when you're still studying,
I miss their company.
They are just the best!
The people whom I can say whatever things I can say.
The people whom I'm comfortable with.
The people whom I like to share my secrets and my endless dramas.
The people who never gets tired to listen and give me advices.
I just miss them. :) I hope they miss me too.

Reality check. 
HEART.
Well, heart is now on the recovery stage.
Its beating well fine now. Compared to its status way back July to August.
The worst months for me.
Well, syempre.. I'm still affected sometimes.
Pero not that much na.
I don't miss that person anymore.
I don't miss talking to him anymore.
I think he can pass by me and it won't matter to me anymore.
But I'm still affected. Its just normal.
But I can go on now.
No special person for me as of the moment.
But as of now.. Im beginning to realize stuffs.
I just have to make it slowly but surely.
I've learned that things that you rush doesn't last at all.
I have to be sure this time.
 
Yes, its BER month.
Christmas season is here.
It will be a busy Christmas season for me.
And a rich christmas season for me as well. haha!
A BIG NO for BEER MONTH
Smokers and heavy drinkers die waaaaay ahead of those people who live cleanly.

I know everything will be fine.
I just know it. :)

0 comments: